Breaking News

Marouane Fellaini Might leave Man UTD

 The belgium midfielder has rejected an offer for re-new a contract in his current team, Manchester united  and thinking of leaving the club.His manager Jose Mourinho has admitted his concern and claimed to say "Yes, it is a discussion between the player and the board. I'm not involved in contracts, in deals.
 
"I respect both; I respect the player because he has the right, has the right to decide his future, and I respect the board because the decisions and the discussions are under control.
 
"I just wait, wishing they will have an understanding, but it's out of my control."
 
 Marouane Fellaini's contract expires at the end of the season he as been linked with Paris Saint-Germain, Besiktas and Galatasaray, and Mourinho admits the situation is out of his control.

No comments